Lucerne - Framed Sliding Shower Screen
The Lucerne features smooth and effortless framed sliding glass doors that incorporates a virtually noise-free operation. With double handles, the Lucerne allows for left and right hand entry. Compliant with Australian Standards, the shower screen boasts grade A safety glass with an easy to clean and maintain structure that is ideal even with children.
The Lucerne shower screen is offered in a range of standard configurations/sizes with 60mm adjustments:
- 980 - 1040 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1030 - 1090 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1080 - 1140 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1130 - 1190 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1180 - 1240 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1250 - 1310 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1300 - 1360 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1380 - 1440 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1450 - 1510 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 1500 - 1560 (W) x 1950 (H)
Pictured is the Lucerne wall to wall. The model is also offered with an optional side panel (SP) available with adjustments of 10mm - refer to last image:
- 790-800 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 840-850 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 890-900 (W) x 1950 (H)
- 990-1000 (W) x 1950 (H)
Please specify size and optional side panel upon order.
This product qualifies for Extra Large Item Delivery
- Delivery only available within Metropolitan Sydney. $60 flat delivery fee per cart order.
- Estimated delivery within 5 working days. May vary depending on stock availability.
- For interstate deliveries, contact us here.
- Free pickup available at 415-417 Canterbury Road, Campsie, NSW.
Returns & Faulty Products
- Free refunds offered within 14 days of purchase, given good/s returned in original packaging, prior to installation and with proof of purchase.
- Customers are liable for shipping costs associated with retruns.
- In the case of faulty items, full refund will be provided, and return shipping costs paid by Austpek following inspection by the store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.